Friday, December 13, 2013

I really like this. I am thinking of painting my bedroom furniture. I don't just want to do white. If I do white, I want some design in white and cream. I think something like this would work. 10 ways to transform a #home decorating before and after #room designs #modern interior design

Philippe Starck for Kartell Masters Chairs Love this chair, for me it would be black
Philippe Starck for Kartell Masters Chairs  Love this chair, for me it would be black

Download whole gallery
Black and white
Black and white

Download whole gallery
I really like this. I am thinking of painting my bedroom furniture. I don't just want to do white. If I do white, I want some design in white and cream. I think something like this would work. 10 ways to transform a #home decorating before and after #room designs #modern interior design
I really like this.  I am thinking of painting my bedroom furniture.  I don't just want to do white.  If I do white, I want some design in white and cream.  I think something like this would work. 10 ways to transform a #home decorating before and after #room designs #modern interior design

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment