Friday, December 13, 2013

love the way the eames chairs work with the rest of the room my mom loves eames chairs and we had them when I was a kid..wonder what happen to them??

these are cool, and diy for $1
these are cool, and diy for $1

Download whole gallery
like the neutral chairs with a pop of color in the pillow
like the neutral chairs with a pop of color in the pillow

Download whole gallery
DIY Fabric Floor Mat
DIY Fabric Floor Mat

Download whole gallery
DIY Slide Out Drawers. This should be done under any
DIY Slide Out Drawers. This should be done under any

Download whole gallery
love the way the eames chairs work with the rest of the room my mom loves eames chairs and we had them when I was a kid..wonder what happen to them??
love the way the eames chairs work with the rest of the room  my mom loves eames chairs and we had them when I was a kid..wonder what happen to them??

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment